Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Great week but a rough start

This weekend I had one of the best weekends you could ask for. I took Friday off so that I could spend time with my beautiful wife on her birthday and do everything I could to make it a great day. The weekend just continued to be just as great and ended with a great small group and service at church. I want to start by talking about that, I posted about how I was doing with the coaching and how it all comes down to trust, in my LAST POST I talked about being worried about giving up my teaching job and using my current job and coaching as a way to provide for my family. When I was finished typing I said a prayer to be able to follow what I had just written. The next day I had a great day in coaching and think I inspired another person to get into it and to get fit. Then on Sunday we go to small group and guess what the study was about! Giving up control and trusting that god knows the way for you and that you can't do anything about your journey it is all up to him. Finally we get into the sermon......more about trusting God. Who knew that I would think it, write about it, then hear about it twice all in less than four days. That isn't just something that happens. If that isn't sign enough to trust in God I don't think there can be any more for you without him slapping you across the face.

Monday started the Beachbody Challenge voting for the quarterly winners. I am in it and am up against 11 other guys that have all had great results so it is going to be a hard win. I can say that if I don't move on it won't have anything to do with no support, all my Team Beachbody buddies have been voting for me and getting everyone they know to vote for me. Now my personal friends....no so much :-(. If you are reading this and feel compelled to vote please do I can use all the support. You can vote by going HERE if you don't have an account to the site you can sign up for a free account but clicking the not a member at the top of the page. All support is welcome, I really want to show people that a regular guy can do it and hope to inspire others to do the same.

Now the bad news, after about a week and a half of being out of the hospital after an almost 6 week stay my mother in law finds herself right back in the hospital but this time with heart problems. Things are getting serious and the family is very worried. Her name is Jan, I won't go into the details about what is going on but any prayers you could send her way are welcome, right now she could use every prayer that is coming her way. The positive out of the bad situation is that everyone is coming out to support and it is really bringing out the good in people and letting her know that she is loved by many. Please take a moment to say a small prayer for her. 

Have a great day all.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment